Caribbean Airlines announces enhanced service between Canada and Guyana this fall
Caribbean Airlines, Ltd., adds connections between Toronto, Canada and Georgetown, Guyana to its fall flight schedule. The new schedule is effective from September 8, 2008 and features additional service at New York, USA and Paramaribo, Suriname.
“We’ve heard the requests of our Guyanese travellers in Canada and are pleased we could adjust our schedule to provide a daily ‘through flight’ from Toronto to Georgetown with flights BW601 and BW661to provide seamless service between the cities,” said Jonathan Cowley, Caribbean Airlines’ general manager, Toronto.
Caribbean Airlines’ other fall flight schedule enhancements include:
• Daily service between Toronto, Canada and Georgetown, Guyana via Port of Spain, Trinidad
• Four additional non-stop flights between Toronto and Port of Spain, Trinidad for a total of 11 weekly flights
• An additional flight between Paramaribo, Suriname and Port of Spain, Trinidad for a total of five weekly flights
• Two daily flights between New York, New York and Port of Spain, Trinidad with an extra flight on Sunday and Monday for a total of 16 weekly flights
• Daily flights between Kingston, Jamaica and Port of Spain, Trinidad with intermediate stops at Barbados, Antigua or St. Maarten
• Two additional flights between Georgetown, Guyana and Port of Spain, Trinidad that provide easy connections for passengers traveling to Guyana from Caribbean Airlines’ Fort Lauderdale, Florida flight
• Continued daily non-stop flights between Fort Lauderdale, Florida and Port of Spain, Trinidad
• Continued daily non-stop flights between Miami, Florida and Port of Spain, Trinidad